Emma Watson, an English actress, and model who rose to bulge playing the role of Hermione Granger – one of three starring roles in the Harry Potter film series. Emma was born in Paris to Jacqueline Luesby and Chris Watson and she lived in Paris until the age of five. After her parents’ divorce, her mother, her younger brother and she herself moved to Oxfordshire. There is a lot more to know about Emma, here is a list of 30 things you need to know about Emma Watson:
1. Emma’s full name is Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson and she is popularly known as ‘Em’ in her friend’s circle.
2. Emma Watson plays field hockey tennis, rounders, and netball.
3. Emma also dances in several different styles, like break dancing and modern.
4. Emma likes to take art classes.
6. Emma is a big animal lover, she has two cats (Bubble and Domino).
7. Emma began filming “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” at age 10.
8. Emma’s favorite school subjects are art, history, and English. Her least favorites are math and geography.
9. Emma’s favorite color is light blue.
10. Emma’s parents are lawyers.
11. Emma was ranked #69 on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 of 2011 list.
12. Emma at the age of 15 became the youngest person to appear on the cover of Teen Vogue.
13. Emma’s favorite movie is Notting Hill (1999).
14. Emma’s favorite television show is “Friends” (1994).
15. Emma was named the ‘Highest Grossing Actress of the Decade’ by the Guinness Book of World Records.
16. Emma scored eight A+ and two As in her GSCE exams and As in her A level exams in 2008.
17. Emma attended Brown University and completed her bachelor’s in English literature. Ever since her graduation, she has been very actively involved in raising awareness about women’s rights and sustainable development.
18. Emma was recommended by her theater teacher to the Harry Potter Movie Series casting agency.
19. Emma also has a voiceover to Princess Pea in Disney’s alimentation movie The Tale of Desperaux.
20. Emma is also a creative advisor for eco-fashion brand People Tree and has launched her two successful season collections in 2009 and 2010.
21. Emma wore braces for four months in 2005.
22. Emma paints and is interested in photography.
23. Emma’s favorite author is Carlos Ruis Zafon and she loved “The Shadow of the Wind” and its prequel “The Game of the Angel”.
24. Emma loved Shrek when she was young.
25. Emma had a crush on Kevin Costner in the movie “The Bodyguard“.
26. Emma owns Cadillac Escalade ESV, Mercedes Benz E-Class Cabriolet, Audi S3, Lexus RX, and Toyota Prius.
27. Emma watches the US TV show “Gossip Girl”.
28. Emma is not ticklish, she became “immune to it fighting with her brother so much”.
29. Emma loves Nutella. On anything, but especially strawberries and she loves Heinz tomato soup, Carluccio’s antipasti, and cheese.
30. Emma says she is not very good at cooking and that her first dinner party was a disaster.