The young newly appointed Foreign Minister of Pakistan Hina Rabbani khar has gone through a lot of controversial discussions where people tagged her appointment as the inexperienced Foreign Minister for a post that is very crucial in today’s time for the country.
But apparently she holds a strong educational and political profile. There are a few things we wanted to share with you about Hina rabbani Khar.
- She is the daughter of politician Malik Ghulam Noor Rabbani Khan who has been a member of National Assembly as well.
- She is the niece of famous politician of bhutto regime, Mustafa Khar.
- She has done her bachelor’s from LUMS, Lahore in 1999.
- She did her MSc from University of Massachusetts in Hotel Management in 2001.
- She was elected as a member of National Assembly first time in 2002 from PML(Q).
- She became the first women to present the budget in the National Assembly in 2009.