Tim Cook unveiled Apple’s latest product, “The iPad” on Wednesday. Apart from the remarkable retina display, there are many other extraordinary features packed in this new product. Let’s have a look at these.
iPad Features & Specs
Here is what Apple has put into the next iPad:
- Retina display, with a resolution of 2048×1536.
- 3.1 million pixels at 264ppi on a 9.7 inch screen.
- A5X Processor with quad-core graphics.
- 5 megapixel iSight camera.
- 1080p video recording.
- Voice dictation, similar to Siri without the questions.
- 3G & 4G LTE connectivity
- 10 hour battery life, 9 hour battery on 4G.
- Bluetooth 4.0.
- 9.4mm thick and weighs mere 1.4lbs.
- iOS 5.1.
Pre-orders have already started, however, it will be available on March 16 in the market. Like the previous product launches, it is expected that stocks may run out this time too. I assume, like me, you too want to get your hands on this remarkable product as soon as possible so, leaving nothing to chance, pre-order one for yourself right now.