Rana Market Near Jinnah Super F-7/2
In the middle of the most appalling market in the sector F-7, lays an amazing place. The place glitters with the most brightest stars of the capital. With the latest iftar deals they are offering, Hardees can be placed amongst the top ranked places to visit in Islamabad. People are fed up of the same old KFC and low quality McDonald burgers. Although one cannot get their hands on Super Star, doubles and thick burgers in iftar deals. Food offered is still amazing. One of the most scrumptious and marvelous items in the menu are those little curlies. Service is also not bad at all.
- Fantastic deals offered – they have worked their part well in this regard
- Good taste and great quality
- Attractive environment – the most remarkable thing amongst all
- At last, smokers got their own space somewhere
- Professional and friendly staff
- Interior designing feels good
- Rana market is not an ideal place for a multinational fast food franchise
- Insufficient and inappropriate parking space
- Sometimes overwhelmingly crowded
- There are always long queues for food – dire need to increase the number of counters
Value For Money: ★★★★☆
People in Rawalpindi are food loving and there is also a huge demand for a better fast food chain in Rawalpindi. Hardees management should consider opening a franchise in Rawalpindi.