iPhone 5 launch date is the most energetic topic among tech geeks. Each day is rising with a new rumor or an approximate guess about the iPhone 5 launch date. CNET UK, a top internet review site for electronics, has attracted the attention of the techies posting an update on iPhone 5 release date. According to CNET UK, iPhone 5 release date is likely to be September 7th, 2011. And this is the first exact date forecast about the release of the next generation iPhone.
Do you see the reason behind releasing the iPhone 5 in September?
Apple recently announced iOS 5 at WWDC 2011 which is packed with fresh breezy features, including Android’s drop-down menu style notification. iOS 5 will be released in the autumn, more specifically in September. Furthermore, Apple brings new generation iPods and iPod Touches in September. However, according to CNET UK, iPods are not enough glamorous to bring iOS 5 into the world. iOS 5 and iPhone 5 both will be the perfect platforms for each other.
That is the basis why we are expecting to witness iPhone 5 release with iOS 5, in the autumn. We already assumed that Apple doesn’t want to release iPhone 5 until iOS 5 is completely ready which is somewhat similar to CNET UK’s prediction.
Why CNET UK has assumed Wednesday 7 September 2011 as the iPhone 5 launch date? Since 2005, Apple has been launching iPods in September on the first Wednesday after Labor Day. There were some exceptions in the past, though the Wednesday has proven Apple’s a regular favorite day.
Well, what do you think about this prediction? Do you believe iPhone 5 will be released on 7th September 2011? We would like to hear from you in below comment box!
If you are equally excited as me for iPhone 5, then the following features could be a major reason to wait for the stunning iPhone 5.
iPhone 5 Features at a Glance
- Storage Capacity: Apple is offering 16 GB and 32GB iPhone since 2009, so apple is aware this it would be hard to push iPhone 5 without having 64 GB of storage. iPhone 5’s lowest model will come with 32G of space and 64G of memory.
- Signal Strength: Unlike iPhone 4, iPhone 5 is not having a signal issue, as they are offering the strongest signal strength of any iPhone model ever even the best of any Smartphone to ever come to market.
- Face Recognition: The new iPhone 5 will have Face Recognition for Security’s sake so that you don’t have to worry about other people stealing your phone and trying to use it.
- Thickness: All three iPhones had thinner bodies than the previous model so the iPhone 5 can be the thinnest yet & much nicer overall body design of the phone. With this being said, as this phone will be quite thin, it will be within your best interest to look into custom iPhone cases, as having a case on your phone will help protect it from any accidental drops.
- Longer Battery Life: iPhone 5 will have Up to 14 Hours of Talk Time On The 3G and 7 hours on the 4G.
- Video Chat: Video Chat on a 4G network instead of a slow 3G one
- A5 Dual-core processor: For Outstanding Video Quality Apple May Introduce A5 Dual Core Process with iPhone 5
- Screen: Shatter Resistant and Scratch Resistant Screen
- Built-In GPS: You’ll never get lost or have to download one of those stupid GPS apps.
- iOS 5: It is much anticipated that Apple will introduce iPhone 5 with the latest iOS 5.
- Surprise: As the tradition of Apple iPhone 5 will also unveil some surprise features.