Google Plus is putting up a good fight, in the social networking wars, it expects to cross 10 Million users on Tuesday. To fight back Facebook has launched its new video chat service. But now you can access Facebook from within Google+. This post will tell you how.
Here is a browser extension that will let you access Facebook from within Google+. So you won’t have to miss out on any of the Facebook fun while being on Google Plus. Follow the steps and it will work for you:
- Go to the Google+Facebook download page and get the extension for your browser. Use the Google+Facebook button.
- Here is the
Link for the website(update: No longer works!).
- Allow the download to start if your browser (IE or Firefox) blocks it and might require authorization. Install it like the other add-ons or extensions.
- Now log into your Google Plus account and you will notice a Facebook button to the left of the Home button in the top navigation. Click on it.
5. You will now need to use the fConnect button to connect your Facebook account.
6. Once prompted, allow the request for permission to access your Facebook data.
Finally, you will now be able to check your Facebook wall feed from right within Google Plus. You can also update Facebook using this added functionality.
The extension is available for Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.