Rowan Sebastian Atkinson, better known for his character “Mr. Bean” is not only an actor, comedian, and screenwriter but he has also worked in many stage dramas, skits, movies, and serials.
Here’s a compilation of 10 things you must not be aware of Rowan:
1. The character of Mr. Bean was originally developed by Atkinson himself at his university.
2. He has been listed in The Observer as one of the 50 funniest actors in British comedy.
3. He has done MSc in Electrical Engineering at The Queen’s College, Oxford which is the same college his father matriculated at.
4. His nickname is Row.
5. Atkinson enjoys nothing better than fast cars and has met at least two serious road accidents.
6. He has two children named Benjamin and Lily.
7. He has written articles for CAR, Octane, Evo, and SuperClassics which all are British car magazines.
8. His wife, Sunetra Sastry, is a make-up artist and before marrying her he was in a relationship with actress Leslie Ash.
9. He has an estimated wealth of £100 million which powers his love for owing fast cars. He currently owns an Aston Martin, Honda NSX, Audi A8, McLauren F1 and a Honda Civic Hybrid.
10. He has an HGV license (Heavy Goods Vehicle – the old legal term in the United Kingdom for vehicles weighing more than 3.5 tonnes gross vehicle weight).