MyScript Calculator: The Mobile App That Solves Handwritten Maths Problems
As smartphones are getting popular day by day, the various popular mobile app stores are also getting crowded and it is getting difficult to find some good apps among thousands of common low quality apps. Luckily many developers are continuously rolling out new, fresh and unique idea based apps and games as a result of which lots of useful and innovative apps are making their way to app stores. One such app which we are about to feature today is MyScript Calculator that is available on both iOS and Android.
MyScript Calculator is a unique calculator and is capable of effectively answering your handwritten basic Maths problems. Using the tip of your finger, you can easily draw out any mathematical expression in the box, MyScript Calculator will magically show the answer right away thanks to its advanced readability algorithm.
MyScript Calculator Features
Some features which make MyScript Calculator unique from hundreds of other mobile apps out there in various app stores are:
- The app allows you to use your own handwriting instead of forcing you to use on-screen buttons
- It quickly displays the answer
- Swiping easily deletes symbols and numbers
- Allows both portrait and landscape modes
- Redo and Undo functions supported
MyScript Calculator Operations
The application is quite similar to Siri (voice assistant in iOS) or Google’s Voice Search (voice assistant in Android) in terms of response and accuracy. The operations MyScript Calculator can perform are:
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, 1/x and +/-
- Percentages, Square Root, Factorials and Modulus
- Powers and Exponentials functions like e^x , x^y, x^2
- Bracketed operations like x(y+c)
- Trigonometric functions like ’cos’, ‘sin’ and ‘tan’
- Inverse trigonometric functions like ‘acos’, ‘asin’ and ‘atan’
- Logarithmic function like log and ln
- Constants like ‘π’, ‘ℯ’ etc are also recognized
The developers of the app are also planning to design some methods of solving complex equations so that users could solve such equations with MyScript Calculator in the near future.
If you are a Mathematics student then you would love this app. The app also supports several major languages such as English, French, German, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.
Download MyScript Calculator
Here are the official links to iOS and Android versions of MyScript Calculator:
Download MyScript Calculator for Android
Download MyScript Calculator for iOS [iOS 6 required]
Latest posts by Waleed Ahmed Kisana (see all)
- Over 9 Million iPhones Sold and Over 200 Million iOS 7 Downloads in Just 3 Days - September 25, 2013
- Next-Gen Samsung Smartphones Will Have 64-bit Processors - September 13, 2013
- Russia Dumps iPhone, Sets Deals With Samsung - July 18, 2013